Saturday, May 19, 2012

I love Jessica Sanchez and I want her to be hailed as American Idol's winner. But again, it all boils down to the number of people who will surely vote for her.

Jessica Sanchez has the musical wit. She hits every note perfectly well. She can sing any kind of music whether it be mellow, slow-rock, RnB, pop or just about anything. She has an amazing voice. She is a talented girl.

I love Jessica Sanchez being a Filipino-American. I can't deny that I am a Filipino in blood (but now, a US Citizen). I want her to prosper in her chosen career in singing. I want to see more of her after AI because I know that this girl will surely reach far.

Considering that she is just 16 years old. She is exposed to different singing contests that boosts her self-esteem and develops her to be a real good singer.

I love Jessica Sanchez for I can see in her that part of a Filipino. She is always wearing that perfect smile everytime she is up on AI's stage. Eventhough the judges' comment sometimes are not that pleasing, but still she could afford to thank and smile. That positive attitude is worth the winner.

I am always looking forward of her ever since she joined the AI. I found her talent really amazing and it is one of a kind. But for the result of AI, whether she will be the one or Phillip Phillips, everything comes and happens for a good reason. But I know Jessica Sanchez will soar high after AI. I can feel it!


0 comments: