Friday, May 25, 2012

Obesity is not healthy. It is a habit that goes unhealthy.

I have experienced being obese which I do suffer lots of self-down esteem. I have experienced to be bullied for being so fat. I missed out opportunities because nobody wants to hire me. Maybe probably, they thought that I am unhealthy for the position which I applied. I am feeling hopeless but that does not stop me from loving myself.

When I was young, I seldom eat a lot. My entire eating habit rises more when I started eating sweets and lots of carbohydrates and after that, I found myself to sleep, right after I done eating. I know and I am that 100% conscious that I feel that what I do to myself is not a good habit anymore. But I do take more time to satisfy my eating habit more than to stop myself from eating.

Now, I am losing weight. It is all because of discipline. I started lowering down my tone as I learned that being obese is unhealthy and that I felt that I am not feeling beautifully happy when I should go on with this kind of habit.

What is on my mind at first is that, "Why should I not gratify myself from eating more, at least I ate not I die because I don't feel like eating." -That is the kind of mind-setting I have before. But now, I stick to what is right and proper because if I don't discipline myself, I will be the one to suffer. I will pay its price.

I get fat mainly because I love to eat. My eating habit is so "healthy" as what I thought. I decided to change myself. I need to grow healthy and I need to experience the great happiness of life in this world by satisfying my appetite in eating.

But the only thing about being obese is to truly make oneself put in a great decision of choice and discipline. That choice should always makes a person be exact and true to his promise decision. Discipline is a must in staying healthy. It doesn't have to do with parents which makes one obese. It is in the person himself, that is the solid truth.

How can someone blame parents for becoming obese? Oh common! Discipline really matters. 

0 comments: