Sunday, September 19, 2010

Christmas is near and we are now in the BER month. That means that it is time to send Christmas letters ahead of time.

That is why, I know pretty well that in order to capture memorable event in life, I need to surprisingly send my family in the Philippines Christmas letters ahead of time so that it will reach their destination on the exact of December.

The-missing-them-so-much feeling is deeply a miss and so I need to be with them through a letter. Though with today's technology, it is thus quick to send them greetings online but it is much better and needed that through letters I will be able to tell them that I really care for them.

Now I don't have all the reasons that I would have to miss this Christmas because I have got all what I need right here.

0 comments: