Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pregnancy

I experience being pregnant but it did not last till 9 months because I had miscarriage during the 3rd month. So, when I was pregnant, I had so many questions like how long will the morning sickness last? I throw up almost everyday. I just don’t know what to do to stop it. The second question is, what kind of food do I have to avoid or what kind of food do I have to eat? I don’t eat well sometimes and I am so concern with the baby and I wanted him/her to be healthy. The third question is why do pregnant women have cravings? I had so many cravings and it’s hard to find most of them here. I had more questions like any other pregnant women has but it ended up for me. It was sad but maybe it’s not yet meant to be for me. As of now, I don’t plan to get pregnant. Being pregnant and later on raise a child is not easy. You need to take full responsibility and maybe I am just not ready. My friends told me to enjoy life especially that I don’t have kids yet and that is what I will do. So, if you have questions about pregnancy visit this website called Pregnancy Health Guru.

0 comments: