Thursday, January 17, 2013

In life, we often can't predict what will happen to us in a day or two. In times of despair, we all have the capacity to rise and find means to look for solutions to our individual problems. In times of happiness, we share them with others, making them part on the most gladdest times of our lives. Even though there are many sides of life, still there are lots to be thankful for.

I thank for all the things that is happening in my life. It is not all the promise of sweet happiness, but most of it are sadness and problems. Nevertheless, I was able and I am able to surpass and combat life's turmoil and I am still surviving to face life's surprises whether it be happiness or sadness. Life must go on.

I thank God for all that is happening into my life. There are times that I was in the point of much disappointments but still I survive to face them. It is so hard to try and test one's faith and capacity. I am happy that I never lose hope. I survive to breath with a purpose. After all, life is so good!

0 comments: