Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another life to live

It is such a great feeling to be alive, well and healthy. That is what I have realized after seeing a child of 9 years old who is suffering from a very serious kind of disease, pneumonia.

I pity her a lot because she is really struggling from the discomfort that her health manifest to show. She is wanting to survive but her condition is critically serious. She is weak, pale, always complaining about pain. And I was like, "Thank you Lord for my good health.". It is apparently so sad to see her clamor for help. The nurse is around, but what she felt is something that is too personal and it is her who takes them all. Medicines can help, but I really pitied her so much.

It is so hard to see people wanting to experience a normal stature of one's feeling out from not getting sick or ill, but the girl is really on her way to struggle the pain. I really can see that she is really in pain.

0 comments: