Friday, December 28, 2012

People react differently to situations and when it comes to questioning, they do have various ways of answering them.

Today, I have learned something which adds up to my maturity - "How to answer questions wonderfully." Indeed, there are numerous questions that people are asking everyday. In this manner, it is so because only when we ask, we know. And it is a good attitude of asking questions in the right manner and right time and when the act is so necessary to do.

I was in quite guilt because I do know that I should directly get into the right answer when my friend ask me about something. Then, it leads me thinking when she does answer her question and I was like, "Oh! That is what I am thinking about that should come out from my mouth."  I was just so meticulously watching that if I say it frankly out from what she is questioning me about, maybe I will hurt her or maybe when I answer her directly in that matter, maybe she will feel bad about me.

There are some instances when attacking to answer questions we need to pose and think more deeply that when we say what we mean, maybe it will be the cause of arguments or misunderstanding among friends or people. That is why, I am careful about answering questions especially when the case seem so serious and the ones questioning is asking a very deep kind of question that he needs to wait for serous answer that is coming from the real fact. The only case is, when the fact really hurts. Now, it is going to be her case to analyze and deeply understand the situation if that is the case maybe.

I am like looking to what it means when one is asking. I will not directly bump into attacking answers that might pose neglect, pose reject or leave scars in every heart. I always look into the person and when I feel that he is deserving to have my answer, than that is the time that I pose to have my piece.

Various individuals from all races of life display numerous attitudes and the only way to dwell in their personalities is how you should deal dealing them.

0 comments: