Friday, December 21, 2012

Is this the revelation that people are not having faith in God.

It is quite awkward to think that many are worried about this day for it is the end of the world. If this day is the end, is it really to be worried of?

There is no one who can exactly tell when is the end of the world except the Father. Even Jesus Christ doesn't know when is the Judgement Day. It is only God the Father knows when the world is going to terminate.

How weird people think that this day is the end of the world. Do they don't have God in their hearts? Are they that kind of persons right now who doesn't have faith?

For me, I offer my life to God and I know even when the coming of the end of the world, I cling to His side in prayer and trust. God will never leave the people in misery and He will never inflict pain in every spirit. He is a good God and a merciful One.

And He is the only one who knows!

0 comments: