Tuesday, June 12, 2012

There are lots of things that my baby and I have spent here in the Philippines. We are having our vacation here and the thing that makes me so much happy is the kind of bond in experiencing to cherish the moment that only simple things as like these two pictures can tell. 

We are riding in the so-called "trisikad" as we went home from a distant walk. David, my baby seem so curious about the ride and he is always looking from here to there. He seems to see and feel what it is like to ride in such a transportation that is so open and he can see lots of people walking along the way. 

Riding a "trisikad" is so cheap. It just costs a cent or like P5.00 because we are just riding for a shorter mile. I am so blessed to have gained lots of simple experience and this vibrant moment is the one that I can also tell for my baby when he grows up. 


0 comments: