Saturday, November 19, 2011

I was awaken by the call of my friend this morning. She told me about the huge sale in town. She convinced me to wake up immediately for us to transport to the mall. And there I am, almost feeling sleepy, but forcing myself to wake up for the said "happenings" to jive and get involved with the so-called "celebration". 

As we are standing and forming lines, lots of people from various places catch up the juice of shopping. As the guard is telling us that in about a minute, the mall will be opened, people are marking faces as if they are in a race. They are positioning with vigor in facing the open door and quickly posed for readiness. I was like in the sleepy moment. Draggingly pushing my feet to stride steps and my friend is like, "Hurry! Hurry! We will be late to get discounted stuff!" And I was like, "Okay, okay!" 

Getting inside the mall, the people took huge steps to go directly to the places they wanted to be in. As if they already know what stuff that grably purchased. Others are murmuring. Others are enjoying and many are smiling, laughing and are very excited. 

But as soon as we reached the baby's toys store, I was making such a sluggish gesture, but when I saw that the books for children are on sale. My eyes are bulging and I did not hesitate to buy a dozen of its sets. It is just $12. Then, that motivates my senses to fully awake. 

I selected stuff for my baby and fortunately, I was able to buy them cheaper. It is like 25%, 50% or even 75% discount. I love this life. I was able to buy more for my baby and for my husband. I was able to purchase more household items and my favorite, dresses and dresses. 

Good thing that my friend called me. I was able to enjoy the worth of the Thanksgiving Day. I have prepared a small celebration for us family to enjoy this day. 

Now I know that indeed that is why, it is obviously a Thanksgiving Day!

0 comments: