Friday, November 11, 2011

What is with 11-11-11?

It seems that this day brings out the feel for all the people in the world.

As I turned the television this early morning, I have realized that almost all the countries in the world are preparing for this day. Then, I have asked, "What is with this day indeed?"

Maybe for some who are that sentimentally would "feel" this day as something extraordinary, they would probably make this day not an ordinary one but they would prefer to make this day like extraordinarily different. No wonder they are always on the busy of making this very day like a Christmas Eve or a July 4th Day. I probably would say that almost all the people are busily doing that makes this day a busy and more significant one.

I have seen numerous people are going to the store to catch up for the celebration and they are buying all sorts of food in cans and in other varieties. Others are busily selecting clothes and fit them. Many went to the churches to pray. But there are still others who make this day as like an ordinary one. They just don't care or they do care but they don't just want to make this day as the main highlight of the month.

Then, I have asked myself, "What is with this day then?" And that is the moment that I am feeling it. That is the time that I do go to church. That is the moment that I do prepare something in the table for my family. But I do still feel that this day is just like an old, ordinary day. What I did...I invited my friend to be at home, but unfortunately they are busy with their works. I decided to have this day with my husband and my baby David. All are well. We are glad. We eat and drink. We talk and laugh. Maybe the spirit for this day makes me feel to "feel" what really is this day.

0 comments: