Friday, September 9, 2011

Life

It is very much awkward to think that life is so queer. There are many twists and downs. I don't really know what to do sometimes, but life always finds its way.

It is so hard that you do your best, but still you can't please people. You have done everything to make things okay, but there is that something that makes you feel unease.

I have been through many sacrifices in life. I have experienced the ups and downs of life. But one that always makes me think more and all over again is the big confusion that I get out from helping someone and doing your best but it seems that that person is not satisfied and happy with your help. He was not pleased by it. How could I be able to cope with and find remedy to this? Why is it that the tide of the wind is not that good for me?

I always want to live a wonderful life. But in the end, I can't please everyone!

1 comments:

mark said...

Thank you for posting this blog. I am about to find good and best suites my wants. Gives me this information is a great help.


Atlanta Electricians