Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Suffering from any kind of diseases is painful and sometimes, it submerge us of being hopeful. But this video that I have seen today make me realize that there is always hope to everyone at all times. I have seen that in this child.



I have seen this video which vibrantly view a revelation of hope to all of us. This baby is ever hopeful for life to go through in spite of her condition.

There are some rare cases as like this but the only manifestation is the healing that goes along with it. Lucky for us who are not suffering from this kind of disease.

As I have seen the video, I do find hope in the child. She is dancing and glad as if she is not having been to operations. She is so innocent and hopeful. She is so delicate.

I love to see such revelation in life as like this because it simply signifies that life is not all the bad sides of it. There is hope to all instances that people may find it hopeless to see at. There is that future awaiting for every dream and aspirations. There is love and care.

I am very much awaken and my senses of the feeling of empathy dominates within my soul, through the eyes of this child.

I am happy that the Lord is ever supportive and helpful at all times. The goodness of His heart, I have seen them in this child.

0 comments: