Saturday, June 25, 2011

Today sets the victory for many on issue that has for them, "been resolved" but for me, I don't really like the approval for the gay marriage to action.

As what I have known, we are created in the image and likeness of God, both men and women and as what I have understood based on marriage is that it is only intended for man and woman who loves each other and that they commit to a wedding and bear children, make family of their own. Now here comes this gay marriages. I am not in par with this idea because it is against God's will. I think people should think about what is really moral and not this kind of silly thing.

Marriage is very important for couples who fall in love each other. That couple comprises of man and woman. There is no one in this world gambles to marriage and have that commitment even in the fact that they can't produce offspring because they are of the same gender.

I don't really know what is happening in the world today. People pass laws that are immoral. They are deciding on things which are not siding the main concern of it.

I don't really know why the world complicates the reality of marriage. For me, I am really against gay marriages because I have seen that it is not in accordance to God's will. I hope and I pray that people or the government should be always serious when passing and approving laws. They should have see to it that what they have in mind approves the will of God and we can see that result on what is stated in the Bible.

0 comments: