Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guest post written by Alyssa Garrett

To me, nothing says luxury in snow and chillingly cold weather like a little bit of fur, whether it's fake or not. It's just so much fun to top off a look with a little fur hat and the one that I've had for years was looking really ragged and worn at the end of last winter so I threw it away. I put off replacing it until now because of all the rush with the holidays. I thought that it would be easier to find one on sale after the holidays anyway.

When I got my old hat I think that it was on a clearance sale and even though it wasn't real fur, it still wasn't cheap either. So I was kind of expecting to pay a pretty penny for a replacement. When I was online looking for a new hat, I came across the website click and after I read through it a little bit I decided to change over my internet service to that provider.

I ended up being right because every fur snow hat that I found was a little on the expensive side. But I chose one of the cheaper options because I knew that I would love it and wear it for years to come.

0 comments: