Friday, January 7, 2011

Guest post written by Jordan Teller

I love the feeling that I get when I try on a piece of clothing and can just imagine myself wearing it when I'm at a certain place or with a certain person. After that I know that the clothing might as well be mine and that there's no way I'll stop thinking about it if I don't buy it. When I tried on a purple dress on a whim about a month ago, I was Christmas shopping but I couldn't the thought of leaving it behind so I bought it to wear for New Year's.

It was a little bit of a splurge, but I knew that I had to have it. Since then, I've actually found it online for a lot more than what I paid for it, so I think that I made the right decision. That night that I found it online for higher prices, I came across the website www.clearwirelessinternet.net/clear-wimax-reviews.html and after I looked through it a little bit, I signed up for one of the internet packages that I found on there.

I think I just may have the most chic New Year's outfit in the club in a few nights and hopefully a good default Facebook picture because of it. I need another one.

0 comments: