Friday, December 18, 2009

I have experienced great lost of things. Such important things like my laptop and cellular phone. In fact, I just recently have a new cell phone which I bought 3 days ago. I have a plan to purchase a new computer as soon as I receive my Christmas bonus salary this month.

It is really a problem for me, having no computer. Much more if I don't have a cellular phone because my work permits me to keep in touch with people.

As a result, as soon as I bought my new Samsung cellular phone, I have it engraved with Solid, Nickel, Silver Identification Plates - If found call...

If you value your things as an investment, better protect then against loss and enhance its beauty by affixing a personalized Nickel, Silver or Solid Brass Identification Plate permanently to your equipment, securely fasten with its self-adhesive backing to plastic, metal, vinyl, leather and most other nonporous surfaces. ]

It's an easy way to identify!

0 comments: