Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My first Year in U.S

Wow! It has been one year since I first came here. I came here alone and I came here without knowing some one (oh! except for my husband). I was feelin homesick and I was sad because I didn't have friends. I search through friendster and found few and we met. They are very nice and I cherish the friendship I have with them.

There were times that I felt hopeless because I don't know what to do with my life. I wanted to work but I can't since I don't have my green card. I can't go anywhere because I don't know how to drive or if I do, I don't have a license.

Luckily my friend Madel introduced me to blogging and at first I didn't take it seriously but now, I am addicted to it. Thanks to her.

There were times that I had fight with my husband and we don't handle it quite well but as time goes by we learn to understand each other. I am thankful that I found him (hope I won't be able to delete that sentence).

Even though I have little progress here. I tend not to mind it and just keep in mind that things won't happen in a snap and that if you know how to wait and work for what you want in life then you will have it sooner or maybe later.

Thank you Lord for everything.

0 comments: