Monday, December 29, 2008


My hubby gave me gifts but none of those gifts were open during the Christmas Day. Haha! First, he ordered a treadmill and there is no way he could wrap that heavy treadmill plus I was in the apartment when that guy delivered it. Second, he bought me a new camera. Again, I was there when he bought it and he even asks me what color I like. Third, he bought me a boots. Unfortunately, he thought that size 5 ½ will fit my feet but sad to say it did not. I need a size 5. We return it. I tried looking for size 5 but I only got few choices and I didn’t like it at all. So, we end up buying a purse. Lastly, he bought me a lottery scratch thing and I scratch it the day before Christmas and I did not win. Hehe!

So, what did you receive this Christmas?

1 comments:

Broken Thinkers said...

so sweet...
want gv a gift for ur husband...
visit my blog...