Sunday, February 10, 2013

The world will not stop to celebrate the Heart's Day. Who can ever impede it in the first place?

I was with my friend who is frustrated. It is not because she loses her job, but because she told me that it is really so bad having no special someone to celebrate with during the Valentines Day. And I say, "Well, if that is the case, then it will be."

I paused for some times while contemplating about what she just said and I was like realizing that it is that really a pain when no one is to be with during that special day. Her boyfriend cheated her and it is really the end of them just last week of January. How sad that they are separated. But nevertheless, I can say that I don't really know the whole story. They are supposed to be the luckiest and the compatible above all. Well, for more reasons, that I don't know.

I was then lead thinking that Valentines Day calls for really the day of the hearts and most of the lovers are celebrating that day. Red roses, red flowers, red stuff toys, red somethings are scattering on that day and so, it would aggravate to think that it is so unpleasing of a kind of a feeling that if there is no someone, it would spell like alone. That is indeed pretty tough!

I mean, people are all like her. Not in a moment of everyone's lives all will smoothly come into place. I have been there, in that kind of feeling and it was only now that my love story is worth a ceaseless stops. My family defines it! 

0 comments: