Friday, November 30, 2012

Not being paid well.

It is injustice! That is what I have felt now.

I have been writing online for all my life since 2008 and now, there is a lot of works that I have accomplished from the well-known paying site that I "trust", (but not I don't).

The company should see how my efforts in working with those write-ups are and how I devote my hectic time to insert the task in order that I could accomplished them. How could I expect them to depart that way?

Before, I gain a good pay. They paid on-time and even promptly. That I enjoy for 3 years. But now, what happen? It seems that they are such a big mess!

Those that they should be paid for, those assignments that I have accomplished are reaching the overdue of payments. They should pay me last September! Oh my! They just don't know that I find extra efforts to work online in order to at least help the needs here at home. That even with a little amount that they are paying, it can already help sustain the needs somehow.

I would like to say the site but I am pitiful to them. I hope that they will be able to understand and realize that all of those who are working online are working so hard to earn with just a little amount because everyone has a purpose why they need to have to. 

0 comments: