Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Summer is here and for my baby David, it is indeed a lot of fun. But I asked, “Is it really a lot of fun for him, for us?” Humph! I don’t think so. It is because of the presence of redness on his skin. Paired with summer’s outburst of fun is the disgusting skin’s redness of David. And I am much worrying.

What initially pops on my mind as I have seen this kind of effect on his skin is due to the hot temperature over the atmosphere. Yes, it is really hot and super warm. I can tolerate bearing the hotness of the air but for my baby David, it seems he suffers more of this. He is always crying and crying. He is uncomfortable and irritable. And I am very much worried about this.

What I initially do is to wipe his body with dry towel of cotton-made. I take him twice a day to bath and of course, I let him be in the secluded air-conditioned room. I also applied baby’s cream for the redness to vanish.

Summer is used to connote lots of fun and water adventure, but for my David, it is the worst season of the year. And for me, I am on the worrying side of taking care and do something about the redness of his skin. I am observing the healing progress of what I do (first aid) to him. I know that his healthy skin will soon go back to its normal condition. 

0 comments: