Saturday, December 10, 2011

I was watching to this video yesterday. But prior to that, I love Rachel Crow. From the onset of her competition, I have seen her all the way until this momentum comes. Tragically, I was quite discouraged to know that such this amazing little girl drops down the entire universe as it was proclaimed as "eliminated". I was so shocked. I couldn't expect this to happen.

I mean the whole world is looking up to her, expecting that she will really win. But because of the Deadlock, all of those expectations or exact predictions dropped down to zero as she was being eliminated by the USA, those votes gained decreasing impact of the change of this system.

My "adrenaline" gets high as it was about to announce who the winner is for that famous talent search. But with the name as "Marcus, you are in", I stopped for some times. How does it happen?

Well, after much thinking, it is not the fault of Nicole anyway. It was the decision of America. It was meant to be and there is nothing to be blamed of.

All is well. 

0 comments: