Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I have really much happiness as I dived into this pool, carrying with me the daughter of my friend. I have experience how great it is to have been in the water with a child. The experience is such vibrantly wonderful.

I would like to have my David with me in the pool, but he is too young to experience such a task. But maybe when my David will be aged 1, that is probably the time that I have to have him at the pool with me, him and the water.

I really have this feel for the water because no matter how tired life is for me, I find myself in great relaxation as I place myself in an area or location that best distinguish that such an environment cared much about what I like, swimming.

That is why, I spend the rest of that day in the water and share the laughter and fun with my friends and of course, obviously, her little girl.

0 comments: