Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Posting compliments of Emily Loor

For me, hands down, TNT has got to be the best satellite TV channel to watch. It has a variety of programming in both the daytime and nighttime. They have a variety of original programs that are both interesting and diverse. My favorite types of movies and TV shows are those that have a good storyline and drama that keep can hold my attention. TNT uses the headline “we know drama” and they live up to every bit of that tag. My personal reasons include the fact that they show reruns of just about every Law and Order spinoff in syndication. Being a lover of the Law and Order series I can get my share of Law and Order, Law and order SUV and Law and Order Criminal Intent. Just having reruns of this show makes them number one in my book.

In addition their nighttime lineup of shows is equally good. They have several new original programming shows that are excellent drama and hold my attention quite well. One of these shows is a series known as Leverage. It is a series about a group of highly trained men and women who use their skills to help those who have been wronged by people who use their positions of power and wealth to victimize others. Another, which I didn't think I would like, is an emergency room drama named Hawthorne, which was actually quite well.

I also like the fact that the channel also shows drama programming during the daytime. Their motto is actually “TNT drama in the daytime”. Most people are working during the day but if you happen to be home and want to watch some excellent drama television and you can tune in to TNT and see some of your favorite drama television shows during the daytime. Some of their other popular programming series are CSI New York, Cold Case, LasVegas and another one that I found to be realistic and riveting is known as Southland.

These shows fit right into the genre of drama television that I most like to watch. As long as TNT continues with this type of programming they will be my number one satellite TV station for quite some time. I love that I got a free satellite hd dvr so that I can record TNT

0 comments: