Friday, November 27, 2009

I have a security concern, as I'm suddenly unable to sign into MySpace on one of my computers. I can't see why there could be a problem because most of the time my page just attracts musicians who want to be 'friends'. When I attempted to sign in the other day, a panel appeared claiming that the secure connection had failed and there was an invalid or expired security certificate, a problem with the server configuration or that soneone was trying to impersonate the server. It stated that I could add an 'Exception', but as this was a new problme, the browser didn't recommend doing this.

This occur on more than one web browser. However, to prevent paranoia setting in, I loofed in using another computer and the connection was fine. Before the problem occured, I had been using the offending computer online for several hours, and had downloaded two potentially useful toolbars. I wondered it I'd attracted something that should be removed.

0 comments: