Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We all know that Valentine’s Day is coming and I wonder what my husband will give me. Last year, he gave me flowers, card, chocolates and a teddy bear. We were supposed to go out that day but we realized it will be crowded so we just had dinner at home.

Guys had a hard time in picking gifts for their love ones. That’s true. They can’t give you the same gift every year. My husband sometimes asks me what I want for my birthday, for Christmas for Valentines and so on. I always thought that he already know what I want since we live for quite some time but still it’s hard for him.

I like dress, I like shoes and I like makeup products. But one thing that is lacking in me is accessories. I hope he will give me something like necklace, silver bracelets, leather bracelets or even just a charm bracelets. Well he’ll never know what I want this Valentines unless he read this post.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your choice!! I hope, You will receive lovely gift on this Valentines Day...