Saturday, January 24, 2009

I just wanted to share with you the earnings I got from blogging but before that I am going to summarize when and why I joined blogging. I started blogging January of last year and I only got one blog by that time. It was my friend who told me that I can make money out from it. I didn’t believe at first but I still did it since I wanted to share anything and blogging is like a diary to me. I do have a diary in really life. I started when I was in high school up to now.

I started making money May 2008 from my blog Pieces of Me. Then to my second blog Travel Now last July 2008.

So, this is combine earnings.

Payperpost – $553.18 This could have been more if I was serious the first time.
Payu2blog – $521.50
Socialspark - $302.53
Sponsoredreviews - $47.45
Blogsvertise - $15.00
Smorty – $22.80
Bloggerwave - $8.00
Reviewme - $5.00
Direct from Advertisers : $40.00

A total of: $1,515.46

It’s not big but this money helped me in some ways.

2 comments:

Cristina Escamos said...

Wow! that's not bad at all! I'm sure with that money malaki parin ang tulong! Give me info ha? I started blogging na kasi! I'm new to this, but I'm learning! unsa ng PPP and the other one, I don't remember! lol

allyan said...

It will really help cel.. kaya ako naningkamot jud..hehehhe